IntelliSense.io has a rare opportunity for a talented Software Engineer to take full ownership of the automation and integration of our internal workflows within Google Suite and other tools.
Why you’ll love IntelliSense.io
Making Mining Operations Efficient, Sustainable and Safe through trusted and open Artificial Intelligence (AI) solutions.
With offices worldwide, IntelliSense.io is a fast-growing Industrial AI company disrupting mining operations through a real time decision-making technology platform, brains.app.
Our platform delivers a portfolio of innovative out-of-the-box applications for the Mining Industry, enabling Mine to Market automation through a “No Capex” model. These applications have been deployed at the Mining Majors across Latin America and Central Asia for base and precious metal operations.
IntelliSense.io’s headquarters are in Cambridge, UK, with a software engineering centre in Barcelona, Spain, and field offices in Chile, Kazakhstan, and Australia.
What you will contribute to
This role aims the development towards integration of our suite of tools, mainly Google Apps, to automate our processes workflow. This includes the automation of approval processes using Google Apps Script and APIs, to integrate with external applications. The role will also require skills to build basic dashboards and their automation.
The focus of this role is internally facing and you will not normally be expected to work on our Customer facing integrations.
1. Map out our operational architecture (G:Suite plus functional applications for Sales, Finance, Project Management, Product Management and Product Development);
- Integrate and automate our internal operational applications through development and management of API or other connectors;
- Design workflows to improve integration and implement the changes necessary to make them happen;
- Support and maintain the workflows and the documentation on the works done;
- Manage new tool and new capacity requirements within the company as we scale (this may include data migration, IT change management);
- Communicate across the company to identify demands and propose sound solutions, working with key stakeholders from across different functions;
- Working with the CTO and CFO, develop a culture of data driven decisions using metrics and developing dashboards to illustrate Company performance.
What we are looking for
You will need to develop a deep understanding of how our business operates, our operational tech stack and our key performance drivers. You will be comfortable managing internal IT projects and be an expert in workflow automation. You are the type of person who likes a blank page to create the best possible integrated solutions. You will be a self starter but know when and how to engage stakeholders to ensure a team effort.
In order to deliver the operational automation we seek, you will have a combination of software engineering, data integration skills and have experience of delivering internal IT change projects. Our own product development follows Agile methodologies so some knowledge of sprint cycles and Jira operations are useful. This is a mid-level role within a small but growing Technology business with opportunity to expand into other areas of Engineering or Business Operations.
- Experience on the integration of applications and workflow automation;
- Knowledge on Google Apps Script and APIs.
- Basic experience in front-end engineering;
- Knowledge of Jira as an Agile development tool.
What we can offer you
An opportunity to get involved in disruptive technology that is going to impact every industry in a similar way as the internet did. We are making the Industrial Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence real with large mining customers that are deploying our technology in scale.
About the team
At IntelliSense.io we foster an inclusive team-centric environment with a high level of collaboration, passion, and commitment. We strive to build a team of adults who can take ownership of their own objectives and the execution of the company's vision.
About your career progression
IntelliSense.io has consistently grown year-on-year, demonstrating the need for our products in a highly competitive space. As a Software Engineer you will be able to be in contact with highly skilful Senior Software Engineers and Data Scientists along with Finance and Operational staff who can contribute to your personal and professional growth, and have access to thousands of training courses on LinkedIn Learning.
What success looks like in this role
As a Software Engineer supporting our Operations, you will successfully execute the integration of our software tools based on the team's requirements, develop dashboards and deliver them on time with the highest quality. You'll be responsible for the whole life cycle of the integrations including tests. Clear communication with the team to understand their present and future needs and keep the team informed about the progress of your work.
You'll proactively create a maintenance plan and execute it diligently to keep our tools at the highest level of availability.
Our Benefits include
- Unlimited Holidays
- Flexible Hours
- Working from Home
- Discretionary bonuses: paid after 12 months of service (usually in March and December)
- Discretionary Share Options
- Opportunities for career progression
- The opportunity to make your mark in an innovative industry using the Internet of Things, Big Data and AI
Are you excited about this opportunity?
Our People Team is looking forward to hearing from you!