Sales Enablement Manager
With offices worldwide, IntelliSense.io is looking for a Sales Enablement Manager to strengthen our sales processes. The role will focus on driving coordinated enablement planning across Global Account teams and Country sales teams to ensure consistent, high quality execution of Onboarding, Training Programs and Learning Journeys to support our Account Execs and Sales Execs, helping them accelerate time to bookings, supercharge bookings growth, and improve sales productivity.
What you’ll do
- Enable Account Execs and Sales Execs (Sales Teams) to learn about our software products and services and keep them up to date with new Product features and quarter releases
- Produce learning modules and adapt Product Marketing materials quickly to deploy into the Sales Teams including external Partnership Sales Teams
- You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the time to market
- Responsible for finding new ways to increase sales productivity to achieve bookings goals
- Serve as a feedback mechanism from the field back to the company executive team.
- Maintain portfolio of enablement programs including onboarding; playbooks, and facilitator led training
- Manage a blended learning model to include classroom, webinars, self-paced, and virtual event-based training, leveraging conventional and new learning technologies
- Be a subject matter expert in our sales process and methodology whilst listening and providing support to our sales teams
- You will have knowledge of complex selling in either Industrial software, enterprise solutions or engineering services
- You will need an eye for technical detail and the confidence to build your own solutions to ensure sales knowledge and sales approaches are understood by all and are consistently applied by our global team
- You may be required to travel once restrictions are lifted
Who you are
- 5-10 years + experience in complex software sales, ideally with an industrial focus and/ or enterprise level with proven ability to deliver/ exceed quota
- Significant domain experience in mining and related technologies, understanding the challenges associated with managing multiple complex sales cycles
- Extensive knowledge of sales enablement technologies, processes, and best practices.
- Extensive knowledge of modern sales methodologies, sales process, and buyer's journey alignment. Attention to detail and an ability to effectively multi-task
What you’ll get
- Flexible working hours
- Performance bonus
- Unlimited annual leave
- The opportunity to make your mark in an innovative industry using the Internet of Things, Big Data and AI
Come and help us tell the story of industrial data to the world!
To apply, click the button below.