We are looking for a QA Engineer to join the Applications team in scaling up the IntelliSense.io applications for the Natural Resources Industry. The four focus areas of the candidate would be to undertake quality of releases, formally document software support, product configuration and support the product lead in release planning and execution.
The role requires a background in delivering clear and concise instructions as well as having a high level of attention to detail.
What you’ll do
Tasks and responsibilities of this varied role include:
- Design, create, execute, and review detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans, test cases, UATs and checklists
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Run Functional, Performance, Smoke, Regression, Retesting , Usability and System Testing
- Perform ad-hoc testing to verify product quality
- Design, develop, and execute automation scripts using Selenium
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Work with the Product Teams (Engineering and Data Science) to understand the product in enough details to be able to capture the relevant information for user manuals and undertake quality for each release
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Produce high-quality documentation in multiple formats that meets world class product standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Create training tutorials to help end-users and support the “user accreditation” program that is the responsibility of the product / applications team
- Involvement in weekly and monthly release planning and execution, we use a MVP (Minimum Viable Product) approach for delivering product backlog
Who you are
With proven work experience in software quality assurance, you will be demonstrating a strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes. As a high volume of documentation is part of this role, you will need to demonstrate experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
At IntelliSense.io we work following Agile project management and you should have an understanding of Scrum.
To be successful in this role, you need:
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Experience with performance and/or security testing.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
Ideally you will have a university degree in computer science or equivalent.
The proficiency of Spanish and / or Russian is a bonus.
What you’ll get
- Flexible working hours
- Performance bonus
- Unlimited annual leave
- The opportunity to make your mark in an innovative industry using the Internet of Things, Big Data and AI
Come and help us tell the story of industrial data to the world!
To apply, click the button below.