IntelliSense.io is currently seeking a talented Programme Manager. IntelliSense.io delivers sophisticated Artificial Intelligence solutions to enable mining operations to become more efficient, sustainable and safe.
The Programme Manager will have the overall responsibility for the successful delivery of IntelliSense’s multi-tiered client-facing technology implementation projects. This role will sit within our Field Operations team which covers the full customer lifecycle from pre-sales solution design to implementation to customer success for renewals of our Industrial AI platform and Optimisation software applications. This is a newly created senior level role to scale Field Operations to support our increased project deliveries in scope, scale and velocity across multiple geographies. The Programme Manager will be required to define and integrate project processes and documentation within Intellisense.io Agile product development methodologies.
You will own all project metrics and will be required to report on these for the Field Operations Director and the Executive team. This is a Team Lead role with the opportunity to build your own team across multiple operating geographies.
You will demonstrate extensive experience of delivering a programme of technical projects in the fields of software delivery, IT change programmes or delivery of complex professional services within a multinational technology consultancy practice.
You will be working with a combination of technical sales people, software engineers, industrial specialists, data scientists and customers in order to successfully deploy our technology at customer sites across the globe. Opportunities for promotion from this role are expected with responsibility for our Services business. This role is based in the UK with global travel expected to support country teams.
What you’ll do
- You will scope individual deployment projects along with the customer and be responsible for delivery within agreed project economics.
- You will develop and own all project-related metrics related to implementation of our technology.
- You will develop project reporting and deliver updates on a regular basis (monthly and quarterly).
- You will support the Field Operations Director and other senior members of the team to improve through-put and train others in the Intellisense.io project process.
- You will work with SCRUM masters to monitor and control delivery through the implementation sprints of the Product team.
- You will support the Product team in identifying and providing feedback of all issues across different implementation projects that would improve quality of product releases.
- You will own the risk log and act as the control function for project management.
- You will be responsible for hiring new project managers as the business scales in multiple geographies.
- You will be part of various Key Account Teams providing input to our Account strategy.
What you’ll get
Come and help us tell the story of industrial data to the world!
To enquire about this opportunity contact Careers@IntelliSense.io or click the button below.