Key Account Director
We are looking for a talented Key Account Director (KAD) to join our team located in Australia.
As a Key Account Director (KAD), Mining, you will be responsible for building relationships, revenue and the solution footprint growth across the identified accounts.
You will define, plan, manage and execute account plans and meet revenue targets per account across the Mining sector. The KAD is ultimately measured by growth in overall revenues, protecting the revenue base, and increasing the NPS over time.
What you’ll do
- Deliver revenue and growth targets for each account in line with company objectives within a defined time period
- Take full accountability and responsibility for developing and executing account plans.
- Develop and execute strategies to grow IntelliSense.io applications footprint across nominated accounts
- Develop and nurture extensive, trusted partner C-level relationships with business and technical sponsors across nominated accounts
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting internally and externally on the business opportunities within the account and progress execution against account strategy
- Drive communication between account team members across operating countries, ensuring all parties are briefed on the objectives of the account and the action and behaviour expected from them
- Gather requirements from target accounts and provide input into product roadmap
- Be the IntelliSense.io ambassador inside the Key Account and in local geographies
- Any additional work identified as necessary for the smooth running of the business
Who you are
- 5-10 years experience in complex software sales, ideally with an industrial focus and/ or enterprise level with proven ability to deliver/ exceed quota
- Significant domain experience in mining and related technologies, understanding the challenges associated with managing multiple complex sales cycles
- Bachelor's degree in Mineral Processing, Mining or other Industrial or technical degree
- Business acumen and customer service skills
- Attention to detail and an ability to effectively multi-task
What you’ll get
- Flexible working hours
- Performance bonus
- Unlimited annual leave
- The opportunity to make your mark in an innovative industry using the Internet of Things, Big Data and AI
Come and help us tell the story of industrial data to the world!
To apply, click the button below.