Global Field Engineering Lead
Who we are:
At IntelliSense.io we create AI-first applications to dramatically improve productivity and efficiency in Capital and Asset Intensive Industries. Our current focus is on the Mining and Metals Industry where we are optimising the Mine to Market process through our NO CAPEX model. Our disruptive, subscription-based Optimisation as a Service software applications enable real time decision making resulting in operational improvement across the Mine to Market process resulting in reduced process variability, improved throughput and bottom line impact. Based in Cambridge (UK) with development office in Barcelona (Spain) and Field Offices at Almaty (Kazakhstan) and Santiago (Chile), IntelliSense.io is a dynamic and exciting place to work. More information at www.IntelliSense.io.
We are looking for a Field Engineering Lead to join the team and drive implementation of IntelliSense.io software products to the Mining Industry. The candidate will focus on project management, working with both our customer-facing and product development teams on complex software development and implementation projects. The role requires a dynamic engineering project manager with a background in delivering knowledge and software-based solutions to large enterprises.
What you’ll do:
- Work with Pre-Sales to plan Software Implementation projects. Collaborate with Pre-Sales on project plans, risks and governance; ensuring customer expectations are aligned with product development plans.
- Manage Software Implementation projects. Proactively manage the day to day activities of each implementation project by engaging with the Agile software development workflow of the product teams. Coordinate resources to ensure delivery to specification, budget, and timeline.
- Work with our Product Team to ensure that the product features to be implemented are aligned with client requirements and meet KPIs.
- Understand from our Product Team what information and data is necessary for a successful implementation, and lead in securing that information from the client.
- Manage client relationships and project scope during the implementation project, from the top level steering group to the client project champions and user groups. Gather client feedback and use it to prioritize project work. Provide relevant documentation highlighting issues, risks, and progress against project milestones.
- Manage hand off to Customer Success team after “Go Live”
- Complete onsite and remote training for clients during the implementation phase.
- Prepare and execute the hand-off process for training, support and maintenance with the Customer Success team when the software goes live
- Implement project management best practices
- Take ownership of and continuously improve our software implementation methodology, ensuring that it reflects best practices both from internal feedback and external research.
- Assist in organising training for Field Engineers in our field offices.
Who you are:
- Previous experience of a sales support role supporting a fast paced Sales/Business Development team throughout the end-to-end process.
- Knowledge and experience of a CRM/ERP (e.g. Zoho, Salesforce, Dynamics) system in a sales environment
- Having a flexible and adaptable approach to work with a strong attention to detail
- Proven analytical abilities and problem solving capabilities
- Proven ability to work on a number of tasks simultaneously and under pressure
- Advanced computer literacy, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Proactive and conscientious with strong organisation and administrative skills
Other role particulars:
- You will report to the Field Operations Director, based in Cambridge, UK.
- This role will be based in Cambridge, UK.
- This role will require significant travel, in particular to existing or target markets in the Americas, Central Asia, Australasia, and South Africa. Typical travel duration would be for 1 week at a time.
- The role is suited for someone who is able to take ownership of the role, working independently and taking initiative to (a) ensure that implementation projects are delivered on time, specification, and budget; and (b) direct the software implementation methodology in the company.
Who you are:
- You have proven experience managing software implementation projects
- Project Management qualifications – Agile is desirable
- You understand all aspects of the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- You have Business Acumen and Customer Service Skills
- Detailed and have an ability to effectively multi-task
- You have experience of software implementation experience in the mining this would be a bonus
- Interested or have experience with Spanish or Russian languages. This is a bonus but not required.
What you’ll get:
To enquire about this opportunity contact Careers@IntelliSense.io or click the button below.