Full Stack Engineer
IntelliSense.io has a great opportunity for a Full Stack Engineer to join our busy team.
As Full-Stack Engineer, you will be working in our engineering team to maintain, extend and build out our microservices based platform. This involves working on services required by both the front end application and the data processing platform. You would also work with the front end team to build out our front end application for visualising sensor data, giving insights into the current operation of equipment, and giving control recommendations based on predicted performance.
What you’ll do
- Work with the product team to refine areas of the application based on the product roadmap and client feedback.
- Build features in the application front end, web server, and services.
- Improve test coverage on key areas of the system.
- Collaborate within the engineering team to better integrate the data processing platform and the application front end.
- Provide documentation of the front end, web server, and services as well as defining best practices.
Our technology stack
We are using the latest tools for development (GitLab, Docker, Kubernetes) and modern software development methodologies with scrum. Our application currently uses: Node.js, PlottableJS, D3.js, React, Mobx, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Redis, Apache Flink, and Microservices.
Who you are
- You have worked on microservice based systems before
- You write clean, maintainable code and love working on interesting problems
- You have a passion for building products which will be used every day
- You’re interested in building resilient software
What you’ll get
- Competitive salary
- Performance bonus
- Unlimited annual leave
- The opportunity to make your mark in an innovative industry using the Internet of Things, Big Data and AI
Come and help us tell the story of industrial data to the world!
To enquire about this opportunity contact Careers@IntelliSense.io or click the button below.