IntelliSense.io is seeking a part-time Finance Administrator to join our team.
You will be based at our office in Cambridge (UK), with the option to work flexible hours.
- Finance and accounts support, including credit control/ debt chasing, supplier payments and reconciliation, bank reconciliations, expense claims and maintenance of records and files;
- Raising sales and subscriptions invoices on a timely basis. Maintaining records of when customers are to be invoiced;
- Managing payroll of the UK, Spanish, Irish and German teams;
- Calculating sales commissions;
- Check prior to payment that all invoices and expense claims are properly authorised and supported as appropriate by delivery notes and purchase orders;
- Coordination of monthly reporting.
As we are a dynamic, fast-paced startup, you will work autonomously and with little supervision. You will have great communication skills.
You will demonstrate consistent experience in the following areas:
- Xeroor similar accounting software
- Advanced spreadsheetskills
- Excellent attention to detail
What you'll get
- Generous performance bonus
- Unlimited annual leave
- The opportunity to make your mark in an innovative industry using the Internet of Things, Big Data and AI.
Come and help us tell the story of industrial data to the world!
To enquire about this opportunity contact Careers@IntelliSense.io or click the button below.