Field Engineering Lead Chile
Who we are:
At IntelliSense.io we create AI-first applications to dramatically improve productivity and efficiency in Capital and Asset Intensive Industries. Our current focus is on the Mining and Metals Industry where we are optimising the Mine to Market process through our NO CAPEX model. Our disruptive, subscription-based Optimisation as a Service software applications enable real time decision making resulting in operational improvement across the Mine to Market process resulting in reduced process variability, improved throughput and bottom line impact. Based in Cambridge (UK) with development office in Barcelona (Spain) and Field Offices at Almaty (Kazakhstan) and Santiago (Chile), IntelliSense.io is a dynamic and exciting place to work. More information at www.IntelliSense.io.
Our engineering team is made up of people from a broad range of backgrounds, including computer science, mathematics, and physics, as well as informal tech backgrounds built on self-directed learning and online programming courses. We are interested in people from diverse backgrounds, and we value people who want to continuously learn.
Project management, working with both our customer facing and product development teams to implement our software in complex situations. The role requires a dynamic engineering project manager with a background in delivering knowledge and software based solutions to large enterprises.
The Field Engineering function is responsible for Product Implementation and Renewals.
What you’ll do:
- Manage software implementation projects
- Act as the Customer Delivery lead, collaborating with the Product owner on implementing the product at customer sites in line with the implementation project plan, manage risks and governance; ensure customer expectations are aligned with the product delivery.
- Be responsible for managing the customer in day to day activities from requirements gathering to specification sign off to frequent project reporting, project risk management to UAT sign off and go live of the IntelliSense.io product following our standard implementation methodology.
- Work with the Product Team to ensure that the product features to be implemented are aligned with client requirements and meet KPIs.
- Understand from our Product Team what information and data is necessary for a successful implementation, and lead in securing that information from the client.
- Manage client relationships and project scope during the implementation project, from the top level steering group to the client project champions and user groups. Gather client feedback and use it to prioritize project work. Provide relevant documentation highlighting issues, risks, and progress against project milestones.
- Lead user training and ensure successful software usage
- Complete onsite and remote training for clients during the implementation phase.
- Ensure that user feedback is effectively communicated back to the IntelliSense.io product team.
- Prepare and execute the hand-off process for training, support and maintenance to the Support team after the software product goes live.
- Organise training for incoming Field Engineers in the Chile Field Office.
- Help to continuously improve our software implementation methodology, ensuring that it reflects best practices both from internal feedback and external research.
Who you are:
- Experienced managing software implementation projects.
- An experienced project manager with project Management qualifications specifically agile.
- Understanding of all aspects of the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- A natural business person with Business Acumen / Customer Service Skills.
- A perfectionist with attention to detail and an ability to effectively multi-task.
- Experienced in software engineering in the mining or other industrial sectors a bonus
- Knowledge of Spanish or Russian languages
What you’ll get:
- A competitive salary of £40,000 – £47,500
- Flexible working hours
- Performance bonus
- Unlimited annual leave
- The opportunity to make your mark in an innovative industry using the Internet of Things, Big Data and AI
Come and help us tell the story of industrial data to the world!
To enquire about this opportunity contact Careers@IntelliSense.io or click the button below.