We are looking for Field Engineers to join our team and drive implementation of advanced AI-based IntelliSense.io software products to the Mining Industry. You will focus on project management and execution of the implementations, working directly with the customer and our internal product teams to implement our software in complex situations. The role requires a dynamic engineering project manager with a background in delivering knowledge and software based solutions to large industrial enterprises.
What you’ll do:
- Act as the Customer Delivery Lead, collaborating with Product owner and lead a team to implement our products at customer sites to budget whilst ensuring customer expectations are aligned with the product delivery.
- Be responsible for managing the day to day activities with the customer, from requirements gathering, product set up, software training, specification sign off, and go live of the IntelliSense.io product.
- Work with the Product Team to ensure that the product version to be implemented are aligned with client requirements and meet KPIs. Understand what information and data is necessary for a successful implementation and secure it from the client.
- Manage client relationships and project scope during the implementation project, from the top level steering group to the client project champions and user groups. Gather client feedback and use it to prioritize project work. Provide relevant documentation highlighting issues, risks, and progress against project milestones.
- Ensure that user feedback is effectively communicated back to the IntelliSense.io product team.
- Take initiative to continuously improve our product implementation methodology and plans for specific products, ensuring that they reflect best practices both from internal feedback and external research.
Who you are:
- 2-5 years experience in the mining industry or other industrial sectors through work in professional services or engineering services company.
- Software implementation experience in the mining or other industrial sectors a bonus
- Project Management experience and qualifications - Exposure to Agile project management is desirable
- Understanding of all aspects of the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Business acumen and customer service skills
- Attention to detail and an ability to effectively multi-task
- Knowledge of Spanish or Russian languages is a bonus but not required
IntelliSense.io has teams in Sales, Field Operations, Applications, Data Science, and Software Engineering. These teams are mirrored in our country offices with a matrix structure for Geographical and Functional reporting. With success and team expansion, the person filling this role can:
Progress to directly manage a team of Field Engineers covering a particular region and / or product suite, driving best practice in software implementations.
Progress to lead a segment of our customer success team, ensuring that customers continue to get value from IntelliSense.io software applications once they are live, resulting in achieving our target of 100% renewals of the subscriptions. .
Lead work with our Product team to align our customer-facing software implementation methodology with our product development methodology.
About the Team:
The Field Engineering team is responsible for successful product implementations. It has representatives in the UK and all Field offices. You will report to the Field Operations Director, based in Cambridge, UK.
We have multiple vacancies and the successful candidates can be based in the following locations: Cambridge, UK; Santiago, Chile; and Perth, Australia.
This role will require significant travel to existing or target markets in the Americas, Central Asia, Australasia, and South Africa. Typical travel duration is 1 week at a time.
The role is suited for someone who is able to take ownership of the role, working independently and taking initiative to (a) ensure that implementation projects are delivered on time, specification, and budget; and (b) direct the software implementation methodology in the company.
What you’ll get:
- Flexible working hours
- Performance bonus
- Unlimited annual leave
- The opportunity to make your mark in an innovative industry using the Internet of Things, Big Data and AI
Come and help us tell the story of industrial data to the world!
To enquire about this opportunity contact Careers@IntelliSense.io or click the button below.