Data Integration Engineer
IntelliSense.io has an exciting opportunity for a Data Integration Engineer to join our growing team. You will be part of a team of talented people who thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.You could be working from our UK offices in Cambridge or London, with the option to work flexible hours. If you prefer to be in Australia, you could join our office in Perth!
We are looking for a Data Integration Engineer to ingest, transform and integrate structured data and deliver data to our back end platform. Using OPC, OPC UA, MQTT, SQL, RESTful APIs, Custom Build Integrations to collect data from various sources and ingest them into our platform.
What you'll do
- You will ingest, transform and blend/integrate structured and unstructured data and deliver the data to our platform backend
- Transform data from varying sources into cohesive meaningful data with quality, governance and compliance considerations to and IntelliSense standard
- Transform and cleanse the data as it is being extracted from various data sources and loaded into the IntelliSense data shed
- Optimise data integration platform to provide optimal performance under increasing data volumes
- Develop quality standards to ensure data quality and integrity across various database systems
- Develop data integration standard and best practices
Who you are
- Have worked on backed services, data pipelines and/or microservices
- Have a passion for building products which will be used every day
- Interested in building resilient software
- Write clean, maintainable code and love working on interesting problems
What you’ll get
- Performance bonus
- Unlimited annual leave
- Flexible working
- Opportunity for travel
- The opportunity to make your mark in an innovative industry using the Internet of Things, Big Data and AICome and help us tell the story of industrial data to the world!
To enquire about this opportunity contact Careers@IntelliSense.io or click the button below.