Agile Delivery Manager
IntelliSense.io is seeking an experienced Agile Delivery Manager to join our growing Team and drive our Agile product development process..
You will work with the Product Owner, Technical Team leads and report to the CTO to execute on the product backlogs and make sure the deliverables are on time and within production quality. An outstanding communicator, you will facilitate the discussion between Product Owner and the teams to ensure work is prioritised properly, negotiating deadlines, and resolving any conflicting time constraints to improve productivity and efficiency.
What you’ll do
- Manage delivery of product releases within budget, quality and timeline constraints.
- Manage the Scrum process with the coordination of Scrum teams applying Agile methodology.
- Remove impediments for the Scrum team and be responsible for improving team productivity.
- Arrange daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, schedule meetings, demo and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and adaptation of the plan.
- Help product owners to keep the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next Sprint.
- Forecasts the numbers of deliverables possible in a Sprint, which is based on evidence and reliable source.
- Responsible to conduct Sprint retrospective and planning meetings.
- Responsible for accurate forecasting of releases on time, budget and quality.
- Development & Sprint Management – Process, Tools and Governance
- Weekly Sprint reporting to CTO with productivity KPIs and metrics – Best in Class.
- Resource Management, including organisation, selection, and education.
- Ensure the overall product development status is up to date (following up with people on tasks status, swapping in and out tasks during the week, re-prioritising bugs, checking bugs are still valid).
- Plan and manage Sprint, e.g., Sprint capacity, triage, prioritisation of tasks and hours utilisation, assign initiatives to each feature.
Attributes and Skills
- A friendly communicative person who holds the Scrum teams together.
- An expert in estimation, planning, creating useful, reliable and practical plans for product delivery.
- A good coach in Agile practices with the ability to coach individuals and interactions over processes and tools.
- Able to help the team or individual to clarify goals and set actions to achieve them.
- Able to shield the team from outside distractions and interferences.
- Able to track and remove impediments.
- A Scrum master with 2-3 years experience in a well known software environment.
What you’ll get
Come and help us tell the story of industrial data to the world!
To enquire about this opportunity contact Careers@IntelliSense.io or click the button below.