Director of Customer Success
IntelliSense.io has a unique opportunity for a Director of Customer Success to join our Leadership Team. You will take ownership of Customer Success activities, such as on-boarding, support, services, advocacy, and retention, as well as outcomes, such as subscription renewals and up-sell.
You will define KPIs and metrics to measure Customer Success and you will collaborate across departments to ensure the achievement of business OKRs.
You will play an integral role to form the function of Customer Success and contribute to the improvement of our products by implementing a systematic feedback loop between customers and our product development teams.
This is a varied senior positions whcih encompasses a wide range of responsibilities including:
Customer Success Outcomes
- You will drive Customer Success Outcomes by developing strategies to increase subscription renewal rates and reduce churn. Where applicable, you will identify opportunities to increase revenue through cross-sell and up-sell and managed services.
- You will identify and implement KPIs to gain higher product advocacy, adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores.
In collaboration with the Applications Team, you will define and optimise the customer journey
- You will develop KPIs to measure areas such as product usage, customer satisfaction, etc. and define interventions in the customer journey to ensure OKRs are achieved.
- Define segmentation of customer base and varying strategies to increase customer engagement and satisfaction.
- As we operate in a niche market, you will learn from best practices in industry and implement effective strategies / opportunities for continuous improvement.
Customer Success Activities
- You will define these activities which include: onboarding, training, tracking product usage, tracking value delivery of both quantitative and qualitative benefits, collection and feedback of customer-centred product improvement ideas, and growing the number of users at all levels in clients.
Customer Success Team
- Support the company in the development of the Customer Success function, including recruitment activities to build an effective team
- Foster collaboration within team and across customer lifecycle
- Encourage continuous learning within team
Attributes and Skills
- To be considered for the role of Director of Customer Success you need to demonstrate a solid understanding of the Customer lifecycle.
- You will have leadership skills and will be able to develop great relations across internal and external stakeholders.
- Ideally you will have an understanding of the mining industry.
What you’ll get
Come and help us tell the story of industrial data to the world!
To enquire about this opportunity contact Careers@IntelliSense.io or click the button below.