Chief Product Officer
IntelliSense.io A rare opportunity for a Chief Product Officer has arisen to join the Executive Team at IntelliSense.io.
This is a crucial role to support the growth and development of our technology and would suit an individual with a solid understanding of the Mining industry in order to provide competent insights into our product roadmap.
Your primary goal as Chief Product Officer is to own and lead the product organisation, by defining, designing and managing execution of the product roadmap, ensuring training and continuously improving user engagement of our products. You will collaborate with the Revenue Teams to successfully implement our technology and achieve company objectives.
Demonstrating exceptional leadership skills both internally and externally with customers, you will ensure that product development initiatives run smoothly across internal teams, engage with customers to ensure industry wide problems are being addressed through our roadmap utilising our technology and report to the wider stakeholder group of the company (CEO and Board).
You will work closely with our Chief Technical Officer to ensure our Products' implementation and maintain our leadership position in delivering Artificial Intelligence based solutions to the Industry.
What you’ll do
Your main responsibilities and tasks will include:
- Act as the Product Roadmap Owner: Research and prioritise opportunities to evolve existing and new products to better serve our markets; set short and long-term product roadmaps. Write and oversee product specifications; prioritise features; build consensus and support the technology function in meeting product delivery schedules. Continuously scan the market and provide in-depth competitive analysis with recommendations to ensure our product roadmap remains as the best in the Industry. Represent the product pipeline execution in the executive team to ensure its continuous alignment with company strategy.
- Be the Internal Customer as the Product Owner: the product team acts as the internal customer to cross check model outputs, design user interactions and drives the general direction of our software and it’s adoption. This includes managing and running our Academy platform which is aimed at user training, certification, tracking and ensuring proactive user adoption of our products.
- Evangelise our Products to the Industry: Be at the forefront to evangelise our products to the Industry at various Industry forums, Customer interactions and Partners. Work with the Marketing team to ensure success product positioning, showcase opportunities and drive thought leadership in the Industry. Provide input to any research project the co plans to support.
- Support the Revenue teams to successfully implement our Products to ensure successful implementation of our products. Oversee the product team involvement (as product owners) to support each implementation project across all geographies and key accounts.
- Build a multi disciplinary Product team: Build upon the current structure of an integrated team of software product design professionals with Mining industry professionals (Subject Matter Experts) to create a unique team within an Applied AI product company that requires a mix of traditional software product design with vertical industry expertise.
- Support the company-wide approach to measuring customer success: help the product organisation maintain high success rates and continually refine product metrics in line with customer needs.
Attributes and Skills
- Understanding the Customer (Mining Operations)
- Deep understanding of the mining industry
- An understanding of working with Interdisciplinary teams combining technology and functional Subject Matter Expertise with commercial teams
- Bachelor's degree in Mineral Processing, Mining or computer science with focus on new product development
- Able to make objective, data-driven decisions
- Able to define the metrics related to product performance and track them on an ongoing basis
- Strong business acumen - Ability to think beyond the product and to fully understand the market, industry and competitive landscape
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels in a diverse environment
- Excellent presentation skills
Who you are
What you’ll get
Come and help us tell the story of industrial data to the world!
To enquire about this opportunity contact Careers@IntelliSense.io or click the button below.